Liquid Helium Management Products
Cryomech is leading the helium conservation movement with the largest selection of laboratory-scale helium recovery and helium liquefier options on the market, with hundreds of successful installations to prove it.
Off-the-shelf solutions are available that can easily be configured to meet your needs. Further customization is available and Cryomech’s dedicated research and development team welcomes your hardest recovery challenges as new opportunities. But, which recovery solution is right for you?
Liquid Helium Plants and Recovery Systems
Do you have multiple devices using liquid helium or various users who can share resources? A Cryomech Liquid Helium Plant (LHeP) with the Helium Recovery System can be configured to meet your needs.
Cryomech has over 15 years of experience designing, developing and manufacturing closed-cycle 4K Pulse Tube Cryocoolers (PTRs), the fundamental technology behind all Cryomech Liquid Helium Plants. Using Pulse Tube Cryocoolers gives you longer mean times between maintenance cycles and dramatically cuts the costs of operation and ownership.
Cryomech Liquid Helium Plants are also customizable with additional ports, modified Dewar necks and custom high-efficiency extraction lines.
- Liquefaction rates from 15-80 liters per day
- Collect and liquefy boil-off helium gas
- Fully automatic touch screen control with remote monitoring
- Modular system can be designed around your specific helium needs
- Direct recovery to Liquid Helium Plant available
- Large-scale recovery available
Do you only have one Cryostat using liquid helium? A Cryomech Helium Reliquefier (HeRL) turns a single open-cycle Cryostat into a closed-cycle with no helium losses. Reliquefiers have been proven to integrate seamlessly into many different Cryostat designs. Cryomech has developed reliquefiers for use with highly sensitive MEG magnetometers, MPMS, PPMS, MRIs, NMRs, superconducting magnets and dilution refrigerators.
- Easy drop-in installation through existing fill port
- Can liquefy room temperature helium gas from cylinders
- Compatible with most cryostats
Pulse Tube Cryocoolers
Can you integrate a Cryocooler directly into your Cryostat? This is the most efficient method to liquefy boil-off helium before it leaves a Cryostat. Custom flange and heat exchanger designs allow for easy integration.
- Directly liquefy helium gas and recondense boil-off in liquid Cryostat
- Mounting flange can be customized to fit your application
113 Falso Drive
Syracuse, New York 13211
Phone: (315) 455-2555
Fax: (315) 455-2544
Contact us for custom options.